Here it is finished. It's hanging to dry some before I press it. @ 142 years to do this. All because I'm not getting as much stitching time as I'm used to. It is on whit but looks darker because of the peach towel it's on.
Well hopefully by Monday night this will be finished. I have 50 or so stitches to do and back stitching around that area. I'm out of the anchor color so a friend is bringing me a bit to stitch club to finish it up.
I really haven't been stitching on this very much...any stitching has been on an easier to take with me piece as I sit with my dad....it's been a tough week. Lost my dad last week and had the funeral this week. Tonight has been the first night to sit and stitch in a few days.
Oops, I didn't think about my header photo being eliminated when I deleted photobucket.....they give you very little photo storage now....every time I deleted hundreds of photos it wouldn't lower my available space. Lol in fact I have 1 photo there and I'm still 97% +full 😕 so I've moved (in process) my sales to flickr. Now will have to update my header photo.
Anyway here is a small amount of progress. I'm not getting much stitching done at home so this one is moving slowly. Good thing is most pages now are smaller