Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A wonderful day of finishing finishes

I have a major stack of finishes that are unfinished.
My Mom cut the strips and I sewed them to the stitching, Mom finished them up after I left. the fabric was all part of my Mom's stash....none purchased specifically for the project.
Many more pics to come.
This first one is Sweetheart Tree Happy Halloween

This one is from one of my magazines....can't recall the name at the moment.

Bent Creek's photobooth snowmen


CEC McAcorn-the fabric match was a wonderful bonus.



CEC Along came a spider acorn-another bonus on the fabric match




Val's stuff-Fall





2 comments:

Mylene said...

WOW! You both did a great job! All neatly finish!!

Stitch Crafts said...

The one from the magazine was Pumpkins & Marigolds. I stitched it into a simple pillow and have it for sale in my etsy shop. Yours is beautiful!