Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, April 19, 2010

What's new with me

No new finishes for a while....I've decided to do a bit of rotating as there were several larger projects I wanted to start....so putting 15+ hours into each before moving on to the next.
I'm working on Lanarte Marjolein Bastin's summer bouquet; Hands to work sampler from JCS mag; Crossed Wing-Redtail; and Alessandro Adelaide-zucca.
This last week we just lost our Golden Retriever after 12 years of love. It's a bit difficult but we are doing okay.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

I am so sorry you have lost your beloved pet. Hugs!!

Mylene said...

So sorry to hear of the sad news, Teresa.((hugs))

Stitching instead of cleaning said...

So sorry about your loss. Pets are part of the family. Take care during this rough time.

Rowyn said...

Sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful dog.