Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, May 3, 2010

This is the progress on several of my pieces in rotation.

The first is an Alessandra Adelaide called Zucca....I'm using Needle Necessities over 1 on white evenweave.


The 2nd is a Crossed Wing called Redtail Hawk Anny


This 3rd one is Lanarte Summer Bouquet and has quite a few scattered color stitches.


Finally is a Hands to Work from a JCS magazine. It is done over 2 on 40ct. with a tad of over 1.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow Teresa all your WIPS are just beautiful.
Happy Stitching!

MaryT said...

Hello Theresa your wipe are all beautiful! Really love the Redtail

Tricia said...

Hi Teresa! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your WIPS. I'm glad to see that other people have those, too. :-)