Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Catching up on progress pics

Last night I put the last stitches into Hands to work-This is the day..., so here it is. It's on 40 count hand-dyed. It is from JCS 2009 magazine(I believe it was Jan).



And this is my progress on Lanarte Summer Bouquet. I really love this one but it's going to take quite a while to do all 4 pages(with a few partial pages also). This is at about 100 hours.

5 comments:

Faye said...

Hands to work turned out beautiful!! I actually did this piece and still need to get it framed....shame isnt it??? Thanks for showing us your progress and completion!! Nice job, Faye

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

I dearly love this...this is going to be beautiful. I dearly love those colors. I love Larnate Patterns.

Take care & Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Christine said...

Both of these are gorgeous!

Elaine said...

Beautiful finish and the Lanarte piece is going to be just stunning!

Mylene said...

Both pieces looks gorgeous!! Congrats on the finish.