Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, August 16, 2010

An embroidery finish and a quilt done for me

This is a quilt my mom made for me for the spareroom-the picture isn't close up enough to show the wonderful fabrics used. May have to do a spot closeup.

Also, I'm working on embroidering blocks for a quilt that my Mom will put together for me. This is block #1. The designer is Crabapple Hill.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow ~ Are you lucky! What beautiful colors your mother put together. It will making into that room extra special.

Christine said...

2nd try . . The quilt your mom made is beautiful - love the colors! How special to walk by a room and see it spread out.

Joy said...

Your mother did a beautiful job!! I really like the snowman embroidery...I collect snowmen. Who is the designer?