Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finished finishes

Mom and I did some more finishing(mostly mom) of my finished stitching....I love the way these are turning out.

Stitcher's hands Becky Boo's stars in their eyes

PG Peddlar Fall leaves

PG Peddlar Crow for food

Mirabilia halloween fairy

Waxing Moon Witch's garden

Fanci that Pumpkin patch

LHN Winter sampler Used my own floss choices

Lizzie Kate Gather a harvest

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Wonderful collection of beautiful finishes Teresa!

Tricia said...

Wow! You've been busy. You're going to be all ready for fall with all those beautiful finishes!

Lisa V said...

WOW they are all soo lovely, love your fabric choices.
LISA V

Vinniey said...

Wow!!! Congratulations to you and your mom on all these beautiful finishes! I love them all. Very nice! :)

Christine said...

Beautiful finishes and just in time for fall!

Mylene said...

WOW! Such beautiful finishes! Great job!!