Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Wednesday finish

This Valerie Pfeiffer's Humming along....done with these for a little while(till I acquire more? lol). I'm going back to stitching on the underwater scene from a WOCS mag leaflet. Not sure what else I'm going to start up. I need to spend some time searching through my stash....oh the 'horror' of that task. LOL

5 comments:

SocksAndMittens said...

Lovely finish, I always liked Valerie Pfeiffer's design

Pam Schaffner said...

OH NO !! Stash-diving - always fatal! Beautiful piece by the way...

Elaine said...

Beautiful birdie! Enjoy playing with your stash.

coral said...

It is lovely and I adore the fuschias.

Joy said...

Very pretty!! When I look through my stash, I feel like Christmas and don't know which pattern to open and start!! A pleasant overwhelming feeling! :-)