Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gotta love winter weather

Now we have everything covered in a layer of ice....but it's a great stitching & baking day.

I finished the 4th of the needleroll series.



This new Drawn thread series is really fun. Here is January. They are to be calendar covers but I'm like Barb H and will pop them monthly in and out of a frame.

5 comments:

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

I love your Finish and I dearly love the new DT January Picture. That one is so neat. I love the material that it is done on too.

I may have to put that on my wish list.

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs :) from Cold Northern Indiana
Linda K, Railroad

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching! I love seeing what you've stitched.

And This Little Pig said...

Lovely finishes, I don't need any more enabling. The new DT design is tempting
LiBBiE in Oz

Joy said...

Great finishes!! I love the new Drawn Thread series as well...hopefully Santa will bring me some! I like the change the frame idea too...saves wall space for other goodies! :-)

Shari said...

love the January piece....haven't seen that one...oh no!!!