Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, January 10, 2011

1 down 999 more to go

As a lot of us do I have more charts than time will ever permit me to stitch, but I make a concerted effort to make a dent in my collection each year. I took a little break from my Rosewood Manor Spring Quakers to stitch this.
Here is Heart In Hand-Harvest Home Sampler that was a kit so was easy to whip up.


I'm not sure I know what I'm going to do with this one....I have quite a few things that I've stitched just because I like them but with no end purpose for them.
My friend Monique has a stitch book that she has put a lot of her stitching in. I do keep a scrapbook(okay, I'm on book #2)that has a picture of all my stitched pieces along with pertinant info for the design. But this looks like another great idea for those things I don't know how to finish or display, even if it's a temporary way to show them.

6 comments:

Vonna said...

I think it would be a cute flatfold. Flatfolds are so nice, especially for seasonal finishes. You can display them during the season and once over, fold them down flat and store them away.
But no matter how you display it, it is a cute, pretty stitch! Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to the other 999 ;)

Deb said...

I cracked up at your title - 1 down, 999 to go. Isn't that the truth with us stitchers. Your piece is so cute and even though you don't know what to do with it now, I'm sure that you'll think of something. It's too cute to hide away somewhere.

~*Shar*~ said...

I love this picture hun; I don't think I've ever seen it???

Hugs, Shar

Elaine said...

Congrats on such a pretty finish!

Tricia said...

This is adorable, Teresa! You could always send it to me... ;-)

Rita said...

Cute finish!