Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Now to move on to another designer

I had pulled several small kits from HIH and this is the last of the 3 I pulled. This one is Love Sampler. I had a mishap while ironing(from the back even) two of the clay buttons disintegrated so have to be added later when I buy more.Will look for some more quick stitch charts I have to intersperse with the WIP of Rosewood Manor now that these HIH charts are finished.



Don't forget to check out my sale page or even my photobucket link(lots more for sale there). I've added the recent finish charts.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Pretty finish!

I had one of those button mishaps not too long ago.