Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wahoo! snowed in

We got an easy 6" overnight of the white stuff...haven't gone out to measure it for real but will have to later to plow the driveway so hubby can get in after work. (just measured 9")
Today will probably be a scrapbooking day with DD since she's off school. Of course I will get some stitching in, but most likely tonight.

Last night I finished up Shepherd's Bush A winter's tale...hmmm maybe stitching him was equivalent to a snow dance. LOL

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Such a pretty finish!! Enjoy your snow!!! :-)

Deb said...

Such a cute finish!! Hope that you get to enjoy your snow. There's nothing better than knowing you can't go anywhere so get lots of things done in the house - crafty things!

Lizy said...

Hi,
what a cute snowman!!!

Elaine said...

Oh I love it,he is just adorable!!

DJ said...

Oh, he is just too cute! I love snowmen... and Shepherd's Bush too! I'll remember to only stitch snowmen in the summer, I wouldn't want to invoke the snow clouds here!! We had our share last year!! *Hugs*