Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day

Today is a cloudy/rainy day here so a great day for doing things inside. Enjoying watching the rain wash all the winter salt and mess off everything. I'm keeping busy doing some cleaning, laundry and will settle down to stitch this afternoon & watch the Blues hockey game.
Here are two more with only 2 left of the CEC 12 days pears. Most are way cuter than the leaflet shows...shop models are what made me decide to stitch them.


2 comments:

Joy said...

You have done a wonderful job on all of them!! They are adorable! Looking forward to the last few.

Elaine said...

These are just tooo cute Teresa!