Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, February 7, 2011

How many days till Christmas?

LOL, I don't even WANT to start counting. LOL But I am working on the CEC 12 days series. Here is #12 & #1. This is one of those series I wanted to do but kept putting it off. I will be so happy when I get to finish them and display them this next Christmas though I'm not rushing to finish them. They are an easy quick stitch though.

4 comments:

Vonna said...

These are so cute and I have them in my stash...somewhere... you are inspiring me ;)

And This Little Pig said...

Lovely Teresa, there is plenty of time... cause I don't want to know either. The series looks yummy... no...no...no do not need any more enabling.

Did you know Aussie dollar is on par with the US dollar... No I will be strong... maybe :)

LiBBiE in Oz

Elaine said...

Another two cuties Teresa!

KimV said...

love the partridge in a pear tree!