Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Now what?

I finished up the Cross-eyed Cricket 12 days series. Really need to stash dive to come up with a larger project to do. Until then I'm going to work on Blackbird designs Snow Garden....I started it over one last night but after a little bit I think I want to do it full sized, so will restart it.
Here are the last 2 pear ornaments.


4 comments:

Vinniey said...

Your last 2 ornaments of Cross-eyed Cricket 12 days series are looking great! I can't wait to see your Snow Garden. That's another beautiful design from Blackbird.

Tricia said...

You finished them all! Great job. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Elaine said...

I've so enjoyed watching you stitch these Teresa. They are such fun, colourful designs, congrats on finishing.

Carolyn said...

WOW girl, you must have smokin' needles! You're certainly on a roll. Look at all those 2011 happy dances already. woohoooo!!! What's the next project?