Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still waiting

for the Blizzard we are to get today with our 8-24" of snow to come. Yesterday we got the ice pellets and it isn't too bad but bad enough for schools to be closed.
I stitched off & on most of the day while also getting everything in the house caught up in case we lost power. I started and finished By the Bay Frostys Tree Trimmers. There are 4 different hatted snowmen in the pattern, I liked the one without the hat. The pattern is going in my sale album on the tab above or my photobucket link for all my sale stash & finishes.

1 comment:

Scattered Threads said...

Hi Teresa. Love your little snowman.
We are getting very cold temperatures here, but no snow. Maybe snow tomorrow.
I saw the redwork (snowman). You should really get that done. I think it will be beautiful.
Hugs.
Jackie