Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, March 14, 2011

More snow, so a stitching day was in store

60-70 degree weather this weekend and supposedly the rest of the week too, but this am we woke up to snow. We got over 5" here with varied amounts within 15 minutes from us.
So while the kiddo was sleeping in I 'had' to be quiet. LOL What an excuse to stitch. ;)
I worked on the next installment of Drawn Thread's calendar cover. Here is April. Used fabric from my stash as well as some of the fibers.

4 comments:

Mylene said...

Love your monthly blocks of Drawn Threads design.

Sally said...

I love that! So pretty.

Rita said...

Pretty! I'm enjoying watching you stitch these.

I hope spring comes for you soon.

Bridgette said...

Very pretty...I am ready for Spring :)