Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Charming little bee finish & another

I have loved this Bee Charmer biscornu since I first saw it a couple of years ago. It is by Indigo Rose.
.



Also, couldn't resist Lizzie Kate's One hundred years chart. Note: If you plan to stitch this the center on the chart is mismarked and the left and bottom column/row are more than 100 stitches. I have let LK know. I used Gloriana silks on this...a green/gold & Topiary.

This chart is for sale for $4 + actual postage

6 comments:

Babs in Alabama said...

I love that chariming little bee...wish that chart was for sale :( I have the L*K so thanks for the info on middle marks.
Beautiful finishing on the biscornu, Teresa
hugs,
Babs

Miss LindaLee said...

I just love these pieces! The pieces themselves. The colors. Everything. Great job.

Ruth said...

What two gorgeous pieces Teresa, the little bee charm is very cute. I love the hundred years saying beautiful finish.

country stitcher said...

Oh that Bee Charmer Biscornu is so cute!!! I think that a Biscornu is going to be my next project to start. Great job on both finishes!

Joy said...

Love the biscornu & the carrot house! Where did you get that? The acorns are soo cute! Your needle has been busy...go girl! :-)

Teresa, send me your address and the chart you asked about is yours! I will get out to you by Monday.

Sally said...

Two beautiful finishes.