Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, April 29, 2011

I love these

Drawn thread calendar covers. Nice to have them come one at a time to stitch up and wait for the next one. Now if only I'd finish my finishes that quickly.


I did finally frame up my Crossed Wing Redtail Hawk I did last year. It fits perfectly in a 12 x 12 ready made frame from Michaels(the type for scrapbooking pages or albums)....it has a nice burnished finish on the frame and the finished product looks great in my grouping of pictures above the entertainment center.

2 comments:

MaryT said...

Really like this one Teresa. I have the same redtail hawk kitted up, one of these days! LOL

Mary Louise

Sally said...

Love your finish. It's really pretty.