Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, April 22, 2011

A touch of color to welcome Spring

This is a CEC freebie 'The colors of my garden' that is to go along with the Star spangled stars....don't see the theme here except for the red/white/blue but it will be made into a star anyway.



I would have had another finish last night but I left out one stitch on a letter and it threw the row off. So Mr. Frog was kicked out and I am finishing up sometime this weekend. I have a busy holiday weekend that starts today so I don't know when I will get to stitch.

I am also back to working on my redwork snowmen blocks for the quilt. (It's about time).

Have a Happy Easter everyone.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Pretty!

Mylene said...

A cute one!
Happy Easter to you and your family!!

Sally said...

That is really pretty. Love the colours.