Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, April 18, 2011

A wonderful birthday gift

My birthday was last month. My friend, Nancy, had told me she was working on a gift for me. I couldn't imagine what she would be stitching. Well, I should have guessed it would be one of my favorites, Prarie Schooler. Aren't these floss tags wonderful. She does such beautiful stitching and these are over 1. I LOVE them. Thank you again, Nancy.
These are from PS #123 Country Seasons

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, these are amazing!! I'd love to know what charts these are. I think I need to add them to my wish list!!

Janine said...

wow, wow and wow. They are stunning. Lucky girl you.

ANNALIZARD said...

So cute and...it's a good idea!
Annalisa from Italy

Rita said...

What a beautiful gift from your friend. Enjoy!

Lisa S said...

Wow! They are gorgeous Teresa! Nancy did a wonderful job.
I am certain you enjoying them ;)

Nancy in IL said...

Wow, Teresa - what a wonderful friend! These are just beautiful! Lucky you.

MaryT said...

Teresa, what a nice gift1 You're so lucky.

Mary Louise

Sally said...

What a wonderful gift!

SocksAndMittens said...

wow, what a great idea! love your new tags!