Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Is it hot enough where you are?

Yesterday, the inside thermometer which tells me the temp outside on the deck(this one tells apparently heat index & wind chill) said it was 121 F. Enough to keep me inside for the heat of the day. It was pleasant last evening though.
So, because of the heat, and inbetween things I plan to accomplish with DD this summer I finished a couple more small items.
This is Blackbird Designs Pins & needles small token reward of merit pincushion

Lizzie Kate flip it October stamp
sorry for the crooked scans...4 tries and still a tad bit crooked.

As usual, the patterns are going in my sale album....2nd page here lists a few, or the link at my profile shows everything I have for sale.

6 comments:

country stitcher said...

Very cute!! I love the colors in the pins & needles.
Denise

SocksAndMittens said...

What a lovely finish, Teresa, love both of them! It's hot here, too. Last week we had 120'F but today is "only" a 100. Hot, hot, hot.

And This Little Pig said...

No, around 3C [37F] this morning, but it is officially winter :D Love the finishes.
LiBBiE in Oz

Sally said...

Oooh no I couldn't be doing with that heat! I'm glad we don't temps like that over there.

Your BBD finish is beautiful and I love that scarecrow!

Katrina said...

Your stitching is beautiful. It's officially summer here (Scotland) but it's only about 55F. The hottest I've experienced is about 80F, and that was unbearable!

Deb said...

Two very cute pieces. And yes, it's hot here too. Broke a record yesterday - it was 95 and we could hit 100 today. This is really crazy weather for Michigan!