Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, July 1, 2011

A Blackbird Designs finish

This is Pumpkin Farm, much more vivid colors than the picture on the leaflet. I think I like the muted colors better but it will stay....will always from now on do a floss toss of called for colors for their designs....this is at least the 2nd time it doesn't look as nice as portrayed. Oh well, live and learn. I may also frog the year and rearrange the layout for it. Looked great with 2004 that way but not 1995.


I'm selling this chart for $4.50 + postage.sold

4 comments:

Ruth said...

well done on another beautiful finish

Charlene ♥ SC said...

That's a pretty one! I know what you mean about comparing the fibers. There can be vast differences in the colors - even sometimes hanging on the pegs in the shop!

Christine said...

This is beautiful! I had not seen this design before and you did a wonderful job. Congrats on the finish!

Sally said...

I love this one. It is so pretty:)