Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, July 18, 2011

I love the colors on this one

I retraced my steps a bit and went back and did Drawn Thread's August calendar cover after having skipped it to do September. I used a piece of scrap hand-dyed fabric for this and love the way it softens the blue and blends well with the sunflowers. FYI for those doing these, the chart cover shows the dragonfly as yellow, but the chart has it charted as the blue.


Now I am stitching on part 3 of the mystery sampler and should have it done this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very prett finish :)
Can't wait to see part 3 :)
~Vonna

Deb said...

I think that your fabric choice was perfect for the colors of this one. Very pretty!

Cyndi said...

You do such beautiful work!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!!