Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mystery sampler

With Thy Needle & Thread birds of a feather mystery sampler is all finished. I really like this design. I used the fibers and fabric called for. It is too big for the scanner which does better at showing the stitching so I had to use the SLR. And sorry for the wrinkles....wanted to show it off and am posting it while the iron is heating up. LOL

8 comments:

Ranae said...

What a wonderful finish, it is simply gorgeous.

Deb said...

Congratulations on your finish. It's a pretty sampler!!

Ruth said...

That is a wonderful piece, it is just gorgeous, well done.

Anonymous said...

Wow...FAST! It is beautiful!!
~Vonna
http://thetwistedstitcher.blogspot.com

Sally said...

What a gorgeous finish! So pretty.

Carol said...

Oh, I love this one, Teresa--beautiful, beautiful stitching :)

Christine said...

Wow - What a beautiful job you did on this! Congrats on the finish!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent!!
Bye,
Annalisa from Italy