Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another block done.

This is block #4 for me for the redwork quilt.


I went to my LNS yesterday to pick up some items I had ordered. 4 charts came home with me...
BBD loose feathers summer
Lizzie Kate Flora McSample Boo
MBT Morning prayer
JCS Halloween special issue softbound
I decided to start on MBT Morning prayer. I'm doing it over 2 on 40 ct. with SNC Acorn Woods. It will still be @ 11 x 20 when done on 40 ct.

2 comments:

LindaMc said...

Love your redwork quilt, Teresa!

CalamityJr said...

Lovely! I'm really looking forward to seeing your finished quilt as well as progress on morning prayer. I love MBT designs!