Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Finish finally

I've been working back and forth on 2 pieces. I finally got one of them finished. This is a leaflet Joy sent to me - 4 My Boys-Fear not tomorrow. I did it over 2 on a piece of sewing linen...it's not square count but I like how it turned out. Some pieces it doesn't matter if the squares are even. I'm even thinking of doing a reproduction sampler on some similar to this....they most likely didn't have even/cross stitch linen back then. I still have to add the buttons to the middle section(have to purchase them yet).
Milly, the leaflet is on it's way to you.

2 comments:

Elizabeth M. said...

Nice ~ I like this saying!

Sally said...

Lovely finish:)