Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Which season is it?

I didn't get much stitching done over the weekend because we were out doing family things.
On Friday I finished (minus the beads which go on after interfacing) Sweetheart Tree's Halloween Quadraille. This will be fairly easy to assemble. You use the same method as doing a biscornu to close it up.


I am selling this pattern for $4 + postage. SOLD


I also picked up block #3 of my redwork snowmen blocks and finished it up. I'm on such a roll now on these that block #4 is 1/2 way done too. (I do 1 large then 1 small on these to keep me going).
Crabapple Hill This is the quilt my mom will make it into when I finish the embroidery.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your quadraille it is lovely! And your Embroidery redwork snowman...stunning!
~Vonna

Cindy's Stitching said...

Beautiful pieces. very nice.

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching! Redwork is something I'd like to fit into my stitching.

coral said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your redwork! It is a lot of fun.

Tricia said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love both of them!

Cross Stitch Queen said...

Your Sweetheart Tree quadrille is stunning. Great stitching on that.

CSQ
http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com