Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Update

Sorry for the gap in posts....I have a new finish but it's a model for a designer so I can't show it yet. I'm working on MBT Morning Prayer and should have a pic of it soon.
I will also be posting ort ports for sale this week sometime as well as posting about Celebrations which is here in my area this weekend. Hope some of my readers are ones coming that I could meet. I will have a nametag on.
So till later this week, hope you all have some wonderful stitching time and have a great week.

1 comment:

Cross Stitch Queen said...

Glad to see you posting again.

Can't wait to see your next project.

Thought you would like to know I am hosting a giveaway on my blog.
Open to all followers. Maybe your readers would be interested.

Have a great day!
CSQ
http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com