Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Waiting & a finish

While waiting for my LNS to get in the colors for BBD Casting a spell that everyone bought her out of last weekend, LOL, I decided to do up the new LK that I got. Okay, I got it a year after it came out but it's new to me. :) So here is Lizzie Kate's Flora McSample Boo.



I'm selling the chart for $3 + actual postage.SOLD

6 comments:

Stitching Cat said...

I love Lizzie Kate's Flora McSample Boo. I've thought of buying this but if you still have the chart available I'd love to purchase the chart. Thank you.
(stitchingcat(at)comcast(dot)net

And This Little Pig said...

Lovley finish Teresa, you know I think I have over a dozen LK patterns, and I have yet to stitch one... Next year for the Crazies :@
LiBBiE in Oz

Sally said...

I love this one Teresa. Yours looks fantastic.

Rita said...

Cute finish!

Ranae said...

Very cool!!!

Ranae said...

Very cool!!!