Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Did some finishing

I picked up ready made frames at Hobby Lobby for what I could actually make work. All the others will require custom cut frames or fabric framing. Well, here they are just popped in minus one that I need glass for so it won't show well till I get that done. They all need to be permanently mounted and tweaked yet but this shows them a bit.

Blackbird Designs Pumpkin Farm

Shepherd's Bush Winter's Tale $4 for chart& leftover silk on sale page

HIH Harvest Home $2 for chart on sale page

Homespun Elegance Welcomes a plenty 3

3 comments:

country stitcher said...

Great choices of frames they look terrific!!!
Happy Stitching
Denise

And This Little Pig said...

Lovely frames Teresa, particularly like the one in the middle :@
LiBBiE in Oz

Cathy Pavlovich said...

Lovely stitching and framing!
Cathy