Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Finish and Re-framing

I just put in the finishing stitches in LHN Melicent Turner sampler....I used floss I had on hand instead of the called for colors. This was for the fall SAL for the LHN Yahoo group.


I also decided to re-frame Elvis. I like him better in this frame and the gifting to my sister was yesterday. She seemed to like it.


I am selling the LHN Melicent Turner pattern for $4.50 + actual postage.

7 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow, Teresa! That was FAST! Beautiful SAL finish!!

marly said...

Melicent is wonderful! Love the colors and contrast. Great job.

Rita said...

MT is gorgeous. Your needles must have been smokin'.

Elvis looks great in his frame.

Sally said...

Melicent is beautiful :)

Jackie said...

I love the changes you made. It looks absolutely beautiful.
TFS.

Heather said...

Your stitching is beautiful!

Lizzy said...

Melicent Turner is gorgeous, Teresa! Beautiful colours ~ She is a must stitch for me ~ Lots of lovely stitching and framing of late ~~~ Blessings always in stitching...