Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, October 14, 2011

WIPS

This is a Dimensions leaflet Snowy St. Nick. He is 90-95% done...I need to only do french knots, beads, metallic blend and some cording. He is about 15" x 15" or so. I started him quite a few years ago and only had about 100 stitches in. Earlier this year I decided to pull him from the UFO drawer and get going.


And I'm almost done on the first of the Gobble couple by Aury TM. These are fun.

4 comments:

Vonna said...

Your santa is stunning Teresa, utterly gorgeous!

coral said...

Very lovely Father Christmas is spectacular. You will have them done in no time.

Ranae said...

Good for you for pulling it out and getting it finished, it's gorgeous.
I just saw those Gobbles at my LNS today and just about bought a chart. They also had the halloween couple as well as the Christmas couple too.

Tricia said...

I'm so glad you pulled Santa out. He's gorgeous!!!!