Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 finish

but I didn't finish it till 1:35. This is Blackbird Designs morning star....it calls for a paper mache box but I haven't located it yet so may improvise and use an unfinished wood box instead. It is stitched on 40ct. Bittersweet using called for colors


I'm selling this leaflet for $5 + actual postage.

4 comments:

Barb said...

That is a beautiful finish Teresa, and the colours are yummy.Well done.

Miss LindaLee said...

My goodness! I look at all your beautiful finishes and wonder what I've been doing all year. I'm looking forward to 2012 which will be my years for smalls and mes!
Your work is beautiful as always.

Sally said...

What a beautiful finish. Love those colours.

Sharyn said...

Your Morning Star is lovely, Teresa! Had to check my stash to make sure I had the chart! Have you finished the box?