Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Brrr it's cold outside

We had close to 70 degrees the last few days with a storm predicted for last night....We did get the rain the last 3 days but they downgraded the storm and boy the temps have dropped with a high of 52 today and strong wind gusts. With all of this I had been working on a garden piece by Shakespeare Peddler called Magic Garden Sampler. I did it on 40ct. Bittersweet. Boy do I like stitching on 40 ct.


I am selling this chart for $5.00 + actual postage

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Such a cute finish, Teresa!

Farm Girl said...

That is a lovely finish, such pretty colours, well done!

Ranae said...

Lovely finish, love the colors and the motifs