Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Introducing Mr. Scottie

This was a fun quick stitch...It's JBW's Scottie Dog....there are quite a few possibilities in stitching....stitch with white on black or black on hunter green....all quite cute. Not quite sure yet just how it's going to be finished as it would be a good sized ornament if I choose that.
Sandy, the chart will be in your hands next time I see you.

4 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

that is cute. I also love the garden piece.

Sally said...

What a lovely finish Teresa.

Tricia said...

Adorable! He looks like my mini schnauzer! :)

Robin said...

oh I think you are trying to do some enabling as now I need this chart too.