Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

When we do

I've love Lizzie Kate's recent releases. I just picked this piece up Tuesday morning at stitch club and immediately had to start it. There are 2 more of her charts pictured on the pattern that are a must for me.
I substituted threads pretty closely as I have minimal CC fibers and prefer weeks & Gast anyway. Oops, in a hurry that I didn't heat up the iron.
Starting the bonus fob included in the package.

I'm selling this pattern(along with the bonus when it's done) for $4.00 + actual postage.

6 comments:

Vinniey said...

Beautiful and lovely work! Love the verse!

Cindy's Stitching said...

very pretty. I love the pattern. Would love to buy it when you are done.

Lizzy said...

Lovely new L*K finish, Teresa ~ beautiful verse and so inspiring ~ Blessings always in stitches...

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching and sentiment.

lynda said...

This is really nice...I hadn't seen it before. Thanks for sharing!

Sally said...

A beautiful finish Teresa. I love these designs.