Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, November 28, 2011

A wonderful thanksgiving and a wonderful week

I started out the week by doing some Christmas shopping with my daughter on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. We got most of it done.
I hosted Thanksgiving at my house and enjoyed it as well as the wonderful smells of all the goodies cooking. On Friday my daughter and I went out AFTER the craziness of black Friday and finished our Christmas shopping. The evening was spent resting up and getting to stitch and of course it didn't hurt that the Blues(NHL) were playing either. GO Blues!

I have several finishes since my last post.
This is Homespun Elegance charming bellpull sunflower


I also whipped up a Cross-eyed Cricket mitten.

These are the two halves of CEC 12 days toppper for the ornaments I did earlier this year.


I also got back to my Redwork and finished up another block which was a good sized one. The snowflakes on all of these are my least favorite part to stitch I guess because they are such short runs before a turn. After that one I started and finished the next...it was a nice small one. I'm now working on block #7 which is 1/2 done. I hope to keep going and get them all done so my mom can get the quilt put together.





The Homespun Elegance is for sale for $3 + actual postage. Check out my 2nd page tab for all my leaflets still for sale from my finishes.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Wonderful finishes! You've been a busy beaver. : )

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching!

I especially love the little snow angel snowman.

Karen said...

Very nice finishes....looks like you have been busy!

happy stitching...

Cathy Pavlovich said...

Lovely stitching!

And This Little Pig said...

Teresa, stunning as usual :@
LiBBiE in Oz