Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas party time

I attended my two xs club Christmas parties yesterday and today. So now I can show the finished ornaments I stitched earlier this year.
These 3 are Val's stuff snowman trio....they show a tad crooked in the pics...more so than the real thing. ;(



This was the JBW Scottie dog for another gift

This was my finish for today at the party...we stitch before & after eating and gift & ornament exchange. This is Drawn Thread's calender cover series. Only December left to go.

7 comments:

Shari said...

oh how fun...stitching get togethers & parties are so fun!
Love each & every ornament you have shown us!
And the DT pieces....I have enjoyed watching them over the year...
great job!

Tricia said...

Oh, look at the bottom snowman! I'm in love. : ) I've enjoyed watching your Drawn Thread pieces all year, too. I'll miss them when you are done. : )

Eva said...

Lovely ornaments and stitching! Can you direct me to the charts for these snowmen ornaments? I think I need these charts!

And This Little Pig said...

Beautiful finishes Teresa, love the Scottie.
LiBBiE in Oz

Sally said...

Aww those snowman ornaments are so cute! Love the Scottie Dog too.

CalamityJr said...

What great finishes! I love all the snowmen, and the Scottie looks time consuming. I'm sure their new owners are thrilled!

Eva said...

I was able to purchase the charts and will be stitching these soon!