Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ornaments

Had a wonderful Christmas with family. Much preparing and visiting that I didn't even pull out my stitching till the weekend celebrating was over. I managed to finish LHN Fresh Fallen Snow before the weekend started.


Then after Christmas I finished Victoria Sampler's Winter Squirrel less the buttons and bead I have to purchase yet.


I've pulled out some UFOs to work on and get them out of the drawer. Right now I'm working on Needle Love's Tweed n Twinkle on 7ct.

1 comment:

Miss LindaLee said...

Had to come over and say "Happy New Year and may 2012 be filled with blessings for you and your family. Love in Christ.