Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wahoo

a UFO is done! I will have to look back and see when I actually started this piece. I know it was a few years ago and I hadn't done much...seems like earlier this year I pulled it out and got it to the hardanger point...decided it needed to move along since I was doing so well with the redwork and would be a nice break. Well, just this morning I finished the last row of drawn thread.

I'm selling the Cross n Patch leaflet for $3 + actual postage.

5 comments:

Cathy Pavlovich said...

Your finish is beautiful. I was glad that I could click on it to enlarge to get a better look. Thanks for sharing.
Cathy

Rita said...

Beautiful!

Eva said...

Wonderful finish! I must dive into my WISP basket soon....I refuse to call the UFOs....

annalizard said...

Magnificent!
Annalisa

Sally said...

It is beautiful.