Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun stitch

At the end of 2011 I was browsing through my magazines looking for things to stitch that have been just glanced over. There was this lovely Blackbird Design in August 2003 of JCS. It's called Summer Jubilee. It is to be stitched on Blackbird linen but my LNS had something close "Black Sheep'. It was nice stitching on this even with it being a dark linen. I love the muted shades of this patriotic piece. I'm not a big Americana fan but this one is nice.

9 comments:

natalyK said...

gorgeous finish!

MoonBeam said...

A friend of mine stitched this, too, and it is gorgeous. Nice work.

Bobbi

Lisa S said...

It is gorgeous Teresa! Nice find! Going to check to see if I have this issue :)

Rita said...

WOW! Gorgeous finish. I love the fabric.

BeckySC said...

Ooooo, it's gorgeous!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

That's really nice, Teresa!

Ranae said...

Gorgeous BBD finish
The colors really pop on the dark linen

Sue said...

That is very pretty! Beautiful stitching!

Sally said...

A beautiful finish. Love how the colours pop on that linen.