Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Here is Teensy Weensy

This is Keslyn's Teensy Weensy. As I posted earlier, I used some of her colors and some of what I had on hand and switched around a few to mix them up a bit. I hope it doesn't show up blurry....I don't like it when a piece doesn't fit my scanner and my picture has to be from the camera....not the best that way.
I did notice my favorite Gloriana silk 'Topiary' (which I substituted for something else) is identical to Gloriana's Autumn Arbor which it calls for.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Very pretty finish, did you send a photo of it to the designer she loves to see her designs stitched.

Veronica said...

You finished it! Congratulations! It really is gorgeous. I checked out Itsy Bitsy and love it too. Will you be stitching that one as well?

Hugs,
Veronica.

And This Little Pig said...

Beautiful finish Teresa.
LiBBiE in Oz

Miss LindaLee said...

Isn't this a pretty piece! I love all the colors you've chosen and as always your work is fantastic. Love it!

Deb said...

It looks fantastic! Congratulations on a wonderful finish!!

Quiltsmiles said...

Looks great and the colors are perfect, nice balance.

Happy Birthday! Hope all of your dreams come true. Jane

milly said...

Hi

This is my first visit to your blog.

Your finish is lovely, great colours.