Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Part 2

This is Autumn of Blackbird Designs 2011 loose feathers. Heads up....there are several colors you will need 2 skeins of if you do the whole thing as one(at least I did)and I don't know about the CC as I'm using DMC and so don't have to cross each as I go so a skein is fine on those. Piney woods, endive, maple syrup(possibly) & wood trail are the overdyeds that I need multiples of.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Really love your Autumn bird. I've had my eye on these for awhile and want to do them as one, like yourself. Seeing yours really makes me want to move them to the top of the wishlist pile. Thanks for the tip on the threads, I'll remember that when I come to doing them.

Linda said...

Your Autum bird is great. I too, have the charts but haven't started them yet. Thanks for the heads up on the floss.

Linda

Janice said...

It looks great!

And This Little Pig said...

Lovely stitching Teresa
LiBBiE in Oz