Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sorrow

Last weekend a dear friend lost her battle with cancer and yesterday was her visitation and funeral. A friend and I went early to the visitation, glad we went together.
I have several ornaments stitched by Michelle. She had stitched Mawmaw's quilt by M Designs and I fell in love with it so she passed her chart along to me and I stitched it for my mother a few years ago. Than I passed the chart along to another friend.
Here is the beauty....being shown in memory of Michelle.

4 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

My deepest sympathy for your loss.

Rita said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

Quiltsmiles said...

My sympathies are extended for the loss of Michelle, your friend and fellow stitcher. May she be at peace and may time comfort you. Jane

Veronica said...

My condolences for your loss. Please take care.

Hugs,
Veronica.