Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, February 10, 2012

stash purging

I've decided to do some stash clearing out. I don't want to collect anymore LOL...I'm going to keep what I like at the moment that I hope to stitch someday. Cross eyed cricket and Prairie schooler are two of my collections....I've gone through CEC but not PS yet plus some other designs. Check out my photobucket link or my 2nd page here for sale additions. Keep checking back as I'm still uploading but wanted to give a heads up.

1 comment:

coral said...

I'm with you Teresa...I ma not going to "collect " just keep what I realistically want to stitch "one day".
I have been selling on ebay or should I say giving away for a donation and postage but i have managed to pay for a i pad for a gift to Peter.