Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Friday, April 6, 2012

3 finishes

I love Victoria Sampler and after finishing the woodland babies thought I'd like to do the button up birdies...but I couldn't see spending $10 each for 6 charts so put out a wish for them....Joanne at 123stitch came to my rescue and had leaflet #4 up on sale and it happens to be one I really liked best so I bought it and immediately started on the bluebird. I substituted things/floss since I didn't purchase the accessory kit. Here he is...


then I stitched up this thimble case and will put it together next....here also is what it will look like(blanked out the initials so not to spoil a possible surprise)



I love JBW and thought this SNC lemongrass sage color would look nice for A very merry spring....I don't know how I'm going to finish it for sure but maybe like the model on the chart

4 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful finishes. That bird is so cute.

Nikki said...

Very nice Theresa...you and I have very similar tastes. Love the thimble case!

Nikki

butterfly said...

lovely stitching Theresa, and the bird is so beautiful.

Veronica said...

Congrats on not just one but three finishes! They all look lovely. Can't wait to see the thimble case assembled.

Hugs,
Veronica.