Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finishes

This is Cedar Hill Country #4. My mom asked me to stitch this for her to incorporate it into a quilt piece.
I saw this done by my friend BarbH. and immediately knew I had to do it up. We both chose colors to our liking. I chose a NN green and a Weeks color. This is Courtney Collection's Simple. And it's just that....a simple but beautiful stitch design.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Very nice pieces you have done. That will be wonderful to have both your work and your mother's sewn together.

Rita said...

I love them both.

Deb said...

Both your pieces are great Teresa. I can see how that block would go well in a quilt. And I love the greens and pinks in the other. Simple, but elegant!

MoonBeam said...

Both are really nice. The letters are beautiful.

Bobbi

milly said...

Hello

Both lovely finishes!

Grit said...

Die Stickereien sind wunderschön. Ich liebe die Häuser und das ABC.
Liebe Grüße Grit