Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's day

First off, Mom, if you're viewing this before mother's day leave now....;)......................waiting for you to exit ...............(lots of dots since I can't seem to get blogger to let me put a space between paragraphs) .................................... Anyway, These are the items I stitched and finally got put together for my mom for mother's day. The Carrot is an etui(holds stitching items) but can also be stuffed and closed up to just be cute. I have the rabbit thread winders, needleminder and scissors with fob to go with it. The floss cards were made by Michelle at Raspberry Rabbits Ltd where I purchased the scissors that mom just so happened to point out to me not knowing what I was already making for her...Perfect isn't it?
I also made up Cherished stitches Sentimental thimble case(she's a quilter) and just got it put together.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute!!!

blue star stitcher said...

Love that carrot, what a great Mother's Day gift. And what mom doesn't love homemade.

Cathy Pavlovich said...

Beautiful gift for your mom! Lovely stitching and finishing!
Cathy

Denise said...

Love your gifts for your mom. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Happt Stitching
Denise