Quiet and Relaxation

I'm glad you could visit. My stitching brings me joy and is a source of relaxation. Visit often and feel free to leave comments.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Framed

     Frames by mail dot com is a good place to get frames to do it yourself(they don't lace/pin). I went and picked out(we have the company here to go to) the frames ordered them and then went and picked them up and did them myself. In the future I will go pick out, come home and order online then go pick up so I get a discount and build credit towards another discount(they are already less expensive than most other places).


MBT Morning prayer in a cherrywood frame(outside edge is black) it really compliments the stitching when seen in person.


This is the baby sampler that I delivered yesterday on her 1st month birthday.



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on your finishes! They look amazing :)

Ruth said...

What beautiful framed pieces.

Vickie said...

Good job, they both turned out great! http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/